It’s not far away now, the 2015 VPA!
As of December 17, 2014 there were 21 Endorsers of the Call for a 2015 VPA. They have come in from Abington, Blacksburg, Highland Springs, Newport News, Norfolk, and Richmond.
- All As One, Richmond Chapter
- Kwame Binta – November Coalition
- Charles Brown – Labor & Community Activist – (Newport News)
- Coalition for Justice (Blacksburg)
- Collective X – Richmond
- Willie Mae & Ray Doss – Parents of Wrongfully Incarcerated Virginia Prisoner Jermaine Doss (Norfolk)
- Lillie A. Estes – ALO Community Strategy (Richmond)
- Defenders for Freedom, Justice & Equality (Richmond)
- Ana Edwards – Chair, Sacred Ground Historical Reclamation Project (Statewide)
- Flying Brick Library (Richmond)
- Jamil Jasey – Sol Society (Richmond)
- Stephen Loughman – Rag & Bones Bicycle Cooperative (Richmond)
- Weluna Earth Mother – Nation of Gods & Earths, Richmond Chapter
- Jericho Movement, Richmond Chapter
- Bryan G. Pfeifer – Labor Activist (Abingdon)
- Raise Up – the movement to win a $15 wage for fast-food workers (Statewide)
- Resource Information Help for the Disadvantaged (RIHD) (Highland Springs)
- Richmond Peace Eduction Center
- The Virginia Defender newspaper (Statewide)
- Woodbridge Workers Committee
Stay up to date on Endorsers by clicking here.