A full day of workshops and panels on a range of important areas on which we need to organize and act: environment and climate; police & the criminalization of communities of color; LGBTQ issues; labor; international issues and the antiwar movement; and much more.
See the full program here, and check back for updates!
It’s not far away now, the 2015 VPA!
As of December 17, 2014 there were 21 Endorsers of the Call for a 2015 VPA. They have come in from Abington, Blacksburg, Highland Springs, Newport News, Norfolk, and Richmond.
- All As One, Richmond Chapter
- Kwame Binta – November Coalition
- Charles Brown – Labor & Community Activist – (Newport News)
- Coalition for Justice (Blacksburg)
- Collective X – Richmond
- Willie Mae & Ray Doss – Parents of Wrongfully Incarcerated Virginia Prisoner Jermaine Doss (Norfolk)
- Lillie A. Estes – ALO Community Strategy (Richmond)
- Defenders for Freedom, Justice & Equality (Richmond)
- Ana Edwards – Chair, Sacred Ground Historical Reclamation Project (Statewide)
- Flying Brick Library (Richmond)
- Jamil Jasey – Sol Society (Richmond)
- Stephen Loughman – Rag & Bones Bicycle Cooperative (Richmond)
- Weluna Earth Mother – Nation of Gods & Earths, Richmond Chapter
- Jericho Movement, Richmond Chapter
- Bryan G. Pfeifer – Labor Activist (Abingdon)
- Raise Up – the movement to win a $15 wage for fast-food workers (Statewide)
- Resource Information Help for the Disadvantaged (RIHD) (Highland Springs)
- Richmond Peace Eduction Center
- The Virginia Defender newspaper (Statewide)
- Woodbridge Workers Committee
Stay up to date on Endorsers by clicking here.